Walk of Dogs "The Big Partner"
Some years ago behind, be employed at a veterinary clinic, where I learned to love to the animals; specially to the dogs, who taught me to know me to my same.
I acquired experience in the care of them, in Buenos Aires - Argentina, wherefrom I have just come to devote myself what more I like, have time and fondness to the most incredible beings of the world, the dogs.
The walk of dogs is a relaxing activity not only for me, but also for the dogs who need to have daily activities of observation, recognition of his environment and interaction with the human beings and with those of the same species, without mentioning the game, understanding an order, etc.
Did not you get tired already of these bitten furniture, of the holes in your garden, or of finding your properties in his your house?
I offer my services in La Paz per hour, shifts of three hours, weekeends, etc. I do individual services or in limited(small) groups, tour to the veterinarian, hairdresser's shop or where you want. If he(she) is sad, here you have his (her) nurse.
Good treatment, safety, respect and very much fondness.
You can be call the cellular one me 762-22334 or send an e-mail to artificcio@gmail.com or rubospen@hotmail.com, leaving your address for a previous visit.
Call me and enjoy your time as you want.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario